I have 3 altered cd's ready to send off to Australia for ATFA.com SueW's swap.
I sanded all most all the silver cd stuff off and then went and added silver alcohol ink and other inks. Then with the can of air I sprayed while wet and liked the results. The clip art is adhered with Crafter's Pick Decoupage....I like it because it's so clear and is not sticky. One of the CD's has layers on the front and back and is mostly transparent when held up in the light. Well, all of them are mostly transparent and that's why I didn't use lots of layers of papers and ephemera but I added lots of sparkels powders....they all are shinny and well protected.
I hope they are well received.