Saturday, March 1, 2008

Saturday

We went to visit my son and wife. I so love to see and spend time with my kids as often as I can. It was a great day. Took my circular saw and we cut the bottoms off of three doors so the would close, now that new carpet had been installed. Denise is expecting Cary's first baby in April. We pray that they stay healthy and safe. I really love the name they have picked out. Some how when I said it for the first time in front of them it just didn't come out right. I felt so dumb and so bad....I wish I had it to do again and said it right. Gage....I said "cage"....sheesh!
I have a deadline coming up fast for quilt top swap. I have 4 finished and 4 to go. April I have more, but I'll think of them later. So many things to do and not enough time. I hear this said by many....and I so agree.
I'm getting itchy fingers to start on my next project swap. It's going to be a magic pyramid. I make my own base and one of 4 sides. Three sides are sent to the hostess and then mailed around...we put 'em together....and voli!!! Something so kewl and I'm so looking forward to it.
Gonna go rest.

No comments: