Monday, March 25, 2013

"Life Goes On" and so does my ART

Mixed media canvas. I used an old cabinet card copy of a little girl. I made the blue flowers form a technique I learned form a GF, OzGran Jenny,she has a blog and Ustream live show at: check her out...I love making these in all kinds of fabrics. This is a canvas with dominos made at my dearest GF Martha's (her design) during the Ustream Marathon 2012/13 in her new "Playhouse" What a fabulous time I had along with the other gals including Nancy and others who where there taking this class. Here's Martha's blog (she also does Ustream and just Google Seekingforart and you will be amazed at her talents and creativity. This was soooo much fun for me to make. It's GF Johnna's design, a vintage travel trailer "Scotty". I did not attend the live Ustrem class for this or use her template, but when I found out about it I went "bonkers" and made it straight away! This is her and sister Darcie's blog...these gals are just so much fun and together they just blow you away with there talents and laughter...and a bit of sisterly love. Check them out, there's a new LIVE show coming at the end of March you don't want to miss with a supply list and "play" along show...I'll be there. Here's a project that I so enjoyed making and it's a giftie for a GF. Jim The Gentleman Crafter is just too much fun to join in on his Ustream show and just die laughing and have a blast. Here's is blog and Ustream links...you have to come and play along with him....you won't be sorry 'cause his talents are fantastic and he generously shares the tricks and tips of creating. Here are some mini books I made recently...gifts and to take on my trip coming up in April for an Art Retreat in Austin Texas...YAY! I have lots of art made to share and i'm also giving a free "make and take" for the gang. Here's the hostess' blog. If you live in the area or want to come she has the details on her blog TY TY TY BREN! Check it out...she also has live art to show and share on Ustream...she's AWESOME! More Jenny style flowers...I soooo love making these simple but elegant flowers. So, in closing hope you all enjoyed my latest projects and know that "LIFE GOES ON".

5 comments:

annette.mccarty.blogspot.com said...

Dar, Your blog post is the first thing I noticed on Twitter today and it made me feel so good. Your art is always so pretty and it makes me happy to see it and you! thank you so much LOVE to you! Annette

Sheri said...

Awesome Dar!!! Can't wait for Austin!!

DarcieGlam said...

Wow, Dar, such beautiful projects!! Thanks for the shout out too!

Arya Samaj Marriage Ghaziabad said...

I’ve learn a few just right stuff here. Definitely value bookmarking for revisiting. I surprise how so much effort you set to make any such excellent informative website.

E said...

Lovely creations, so neat!