Wednesday, September 11, 2013

The new Tim Holtz fabric is awesome! I whipped up a raggedy teddy this morning and had a blast. This is an original design I made years ago and felt the need to revisit it today. It's just a baby bear measuring about nine inches. I stained the edges with Tim's distress inks and used his pin to attach it to a loop for hanging. I think it's adorable in any position but especially love the dangle look. This is a fun easy quick lil' bear to make and stuff in your Christmas stocking and give away as gifts. Hope you like and make a few yourself. Here's my pattern as a gift to you.

6 comments:

Carole said...

so much cuteness...ragged little fellow must have been loved up for a long time. Congratulations on getting Tim Holtz's attention

Sharon Orlando (NJGardengirl) said...

You are AWESOMENESS Dar-ling! SUPER BIG HUGE congratulations to you!!! Sharon :D

APG Jamie said...

LOVE and ever so happy <3

Dana said...

Congratulations my sweet friend on your new adventure!!! Your creation is adorable and I think every household NEEDS one <3

toni said...

Ahhhh! Love this teddy x

Sandy said...

Oh I love your bear he is really a darling and looks so great in Tim's new fabric.. .
Sandy :)