Saturday, December 10, 2011

Tim Holtz 12 Days of Christmas Tags Day 9

(click the link above and visit Tim Holtz's blog) I'm having trouble getting his "blinkie" to work for me.


I had a late start tonight after having a long day out and about, but I had the need to get this made...after all I was a fan appreciation winner on Tim Holtz' blog yesterday....and to meet my personal challenge of a tag a day it got finished.
I made an Angel because they are near and dear to my heart and a big Christmas symbol as well. Tim's new technique is amazing and I can use this one again and again...love it!

TY gang for all the congrats and for following me here on my art journey. I have met some wonderful bloggers through Tim's blog and I think that's icing on the cake to be able to "follow" them now too.


3 comments:

inkyfingers said...

So beautiful and serene. I love how you've used the wings and they look like stained glass. The angel's face is so peaceful.

Minxy said...

Aw WOW how beautiful Dar, love it x

Marianne in MD said...

This is beautiful and so unusual! The swirl adds just the right amount of movement to the quiet calmness of the angel. Lovely!